Recent Posts

Friday, May 6, 2016

Sometimes I forget ...



Sometimes I forget why I write stories, until I see the light in someone's face because my story has brought just a bit of entertainment and happiness into their life.

Sometimes I forget why I market books for authors, until I receive an email thanking my team for allowing that book to be seen and getting the author out into the world.

Sometimes I forget the feel of overwhelming Joy I can feel, until I see someone as excited about my book as I am .... and they request my full manuscript because it is "exactly what they are looking for".



Yes, I got a request for my Manuscript!
Yes, I am completely freaking out!
And yes, I really do know my book is special and unique and completely lovable and I am excited to see how it is received.



Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me along the way, beta read my book for me, and helped me to remember why I write, why I help other authors market, and that I still can feel overwhelming Joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!