Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A - April Challenge

I am participating in the April A-Z challenge again this year. For those of you who have been following my blog for a while you'll know I did this challenge for the first time last year and was pleased with myself for completing it!

Here's how it works. Every day Monday - Saturday for the entire month I will be posting a blog about each letter of the alphabet. Today, of course, is the letter A

And my topic - April A-Z Challenge.



Now, my reason for doing this is not only to let you all know what I'm doing and why I am about to go on a month long blogging spree, but also because of all the fact that every year I participate in at least 2 challenges. Nanowrimo and April A-Z .... to date I have only complete one of those challenges. So now I have to keep up my reputation! So for today's blog I'm leaving this simple and sweet - check out the many blogs at the site below and you might find some fun blogs to follow through this challenge!

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-to-z-challenge-sign-uplist-2014.html

Plus, of course, I'd love the support so I can complete this challenge again this year! So tell me in the comments below - what challenges do you take on on a weekly, monthly, or yearly basis? And how well do you complete your challenges?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!