Recent Posts

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Q - Questions and Answers

I am a very inquisitive person. I love to question things, find out why, how, what, when, where, and who!

Yes, one of my favorite games is CLUE.



I love things that make me think. Puzzles, riddles, brain teasers, etc.

I think that's part of why I love reading and writing books. To me they are a puzzle. How do I get the characters from one end of the book to the other while overcoming obstacles, finding/losing important people and things, growing and changing, and making my readers love them as much as I do.

That to me is a puzzle. It's something I have to figure out, piece together, and somehow complete in a manner that makes sense in the end.

So I ask questions. Lots of questions. And I love getting asked questions because then I have the chance to challenge myself and see if I know the answer.

I research things I don't know, make lists of things I'd like to know, and note down words or ideas I've never heard before.

Tell me, in the comments below, what do you do to keep your brain active and always learning?



1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this. I always feel like I'm puzzling out the story when I'm writing and I love books where there's a mystery to solve.

    As for keeping my brain active I keep on studying. I've almost finished a degree through the Open University and I'm already planning another one.

    Visiting through the A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!