Recent Posts

Saturday, April 26, 2014

W - Wishing

I am at the LDStorymakers conference right now and I love it! LOVE IT!!

There is so much to learn and so many classes offered, and I wish, oh so much, that I could take them all.

And while I'm wishing ... I'd like a pony ;)


I love wishes. Blowing dandelion fuzz for wishes (am I the only one that does that?), eyelashes for wishes, throwing pennies into wells, closing your eyes over railroad tracks, etc, etc, etc. I have used them all.

As of right now I have had some of my wishes my come true (either I'm awesome or I just wish for really practical things) but certainly not all of my wishes. And yet, I still believe in wishes.

If I had 3 wishes I would wish for - enough money to pay off debts and live in relative comfort for the rest of my life; the ability to have children; and world peace (even though people think it's cliche, it would really be so very nice)

those are just off the top of my head .... I'd have to think a bit more :)

What would your wishes be?


3 comments:

  1. Wishes are important. Sometimes it takes years before those wishes materialize. Sometimes never. You never know. Sometimes if you got your wishes you would regret them. But sometimes you get something better than what you wished for. Hopping by from A-Z Challenge.

    Maui Jungalow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I wish for a room filled with Jack Russell Terrier puppies? :) I'm impressed with this A-Z Challenge. Not sure I could do it, but I loved reading all of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from the A to Z challenge! Is it weird that I've never actually wanted a pony? Especially if I only had three wishes... :)

    http://bit2read.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!