Friday, January 18, 2013
I was tagged by Author Amber Gilchrist in the One Lovely Blog Award.
For this blog hop, all you have to do it list seven random facts about yourself .... I can do that :)
Seven random facts about me:
1. I hate oatmeal! It makes me want to vomit! I have even tried it again recently just to see if perhaps I'm too prejudice - but nope, it's not me, it's definitely the oatmeal :)
2. I love babies! I love to hold them and smile at them and cuddle them, but the thought of having my own kind of scares me ...
3. I can speak Portuguese fluently (Brasilian Portuguese)
4. I have my own line of jewelry and hair accessories that I hand make myself and sold at Farmer's Markets for years before moving to Arizona. I still make them on occasion and always have a supply on hand for birthdays, holidays, random gifts, or when people request something special. And I'm also a MaryKay consultant.
5. I am a natural blonde, and my hair highlights itself during the summer months. I don't have to color or highlight my hair at all!
6. My favorite vitamins are the gummy bear kids vitamins. I hate swallowing pills.
7. My favorite animal is the Penguin and I have a huge collection! Currently we have a shelf that lines our entire front room and it has a line of penguins on it. We call it our March of Penguins! (Sadly this is not my entire penguin collection. I still have slippers, snow globes, paper weights, hand carved wooden penguins, glass penguins, etc, etc ....)
Ok now you can learn some fun facts about a couple of other friends of mine.