Recent Posts

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Pre-Meditated Murder Review and Tour!







If Kate Doesn’t Act Fast, the Only “I Do” in Michael’s Future Will Be at His Trial




Yoga instructor Kate Davidson is ready to marry her boyfriend Michael, so she’s disappointed when a special dinner doesn’t end with a proposal. But disappointment turns to dismay and outrage as she learns the real problem: Michael is already married and his estranged wife is blackmailing him.

When his wife’s body is found―by Kate and her dog, no less―Michael is strangely unable to remember where he was the night she died. Since Michael has no alibi, Kate steps up to uncover what happened. What she walks into is a tangled web of deceit, obsession, and immigration fraud . . . with Michael trapped in the middle.







Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon UK ~ 



I have read Author Tracy Weber's other books before this so I had some idea what to expect but I still enjoyed the twists and turns she threw at me during this story. Even as you get to know the characters and their stories, you find yourself drawn to them, wanting to know what happens and cheering for them or worrying about them. I admit I was a bit hesitant about the fact that Michael was already married and I was completely ready to be indignant and upset alongside Kate - as can be expected. I hate situations like that, but I know author Tracy Weber and I moved on waiting to see what would happen. I loved how she handled the situation and she actually approached the whole situation in a way I never expected but actually really enjoyed. As always, I have to give this book 5 stars, it really did capture my attention and held me spellbound clear until the end. I was thoroughly caught up and as twisted/confused about the entire event as all the characters were! I can't wait to see what is next.




Tracy Weber is the author of the award-winning Downward Dog Mysteries series featuring yoga teacher Kate Davidson and her feisty German shepherd, Bella. 

Her first book, Murder Strikes a Pose won the Maxwell Award for Fiction and was 2015 Agatha award nominee for Best First Novel. The third book in her series, Karma's a Killer, will released January, 2016 by Midnight Ink.
  

Tracy and her husband live in Seattle with their challenging yet amazing German shepherd Tasha. When she’s not writing, Tracy spends her time teaching yoga, walking Tasha, and sipping Blackthorn cider at her favorite ale house.


Connect with the Author here: 

Subscribe to my newsletter and be entered to win a Downward Dog Mysteries coffee mug!  http://tracyweberauthor.com/newsletter.html




To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



1 comment:

  1. There are many Yoga Asanas and many postures too but which one is good for you is not known by everyone but we will let you know that which one is best suited you according to your body type.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!