Recent Posts

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Christmas Countdown Blitz: Love at Christmas




HEATHER TULLIS writes sweet, small-town romance and cozy mysteries. She has published three dozen books. When shes not dreaming up new stories to write, she enjoys playing with her dogs and chickens, cake decorating, trying new jewelry designs, inventing new ways to eat chocolate, and hanging out with her husband.

Learn more about her at her website and sign up for her newsletter at http://heathersnotes.com/ "






~ Facebook ~ Instagram ~
~ Website




Christmas is in the air.
Pulling Garrett Johansson over isn't the most auspicious beginnging to a relationship for Officer Lisa Weight, but at least she didn't have to give him a ticket. Not that she's looking for a guyeven if her mom says she should be. 

Garrett is glad to visit his sister, Sheila, during the Christmas season, but he hadn't counted on a major snow storm as soon as he landed in Kansas City. When his sister introduces the cop who pulled him over as a friend of hers, he puts their less-than-stellar beginnings in the past and gives her a chance. The more he gets to know her, the better he likes her. If only he didn't live 1600 miles away in California. 

With everything trying to keep them apart, can they still have a Merry Christmas?"



Q&A With the Author:

1. What inspired this Christmas/Winter book? I wanted to write a little story about how Sheila's brother met and married the police officer in Crystal Creek for a while now so when I started thinking about writing a Christmas novella, choosing them was a no-brainer. I loved being able to share more of the community spirit that I remember growing up in a small town.
2. Do you have other Holiday books? If so, what are they are for which Holidays? If not, what other books do you write?-- I have several other books set in or around Christmas time, most notably One Winter Night and Reclaiming His Bride (though that one is less Christmas specific.) I also have other titles that feature a holiday event at some point in the story.

3. What is your largest unfulfilled dream, and what are you doing to reach it? Getting my master's degree. I actually applied a few weeks ago for grad school and now I'm stuck waiting to see if they'll accept me. 

4. Tell us about things you enjoy what you do for fun or personal satisfaction besides writing? I like learning new things and trying out recipes. Lately I learned how to make pasta from scratch (which is why Lisa does it in Love at Christmas). 

5. Are your characters/stories/scenes, etc. based on anything in real life? Lots of them are. The lights in the park with Santa is a twist on an event in the town where I grew up. Lots of other little bits and pieces of my life show up in my books.

6. Tell us one Christmas or Winter tradition that you love to do every year, and why it is so special to you. I love baking holiday treats and giving them away to friends and neighbors. When I was growing up my mom baked for days and we would run them to tons of people. It made me feel connected to my neighbors when we exchanged treats. For me, Christmas is all about reaching out and serving others.




To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page Part 1 
  Official Event page Part 2 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!