Recent Posts

Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Suspect's Daughter Book Tour!



Determined to help her father with his political career, Jocelyn sets aside dreams of love. When she meets the handsome and mysterious Grant Amesbury, her dreams of true love reawaken. But his secrets put her family in peril.
Grant goes undercover to capture conspirators avowed to murder the prime minister, but his only suspect is the father of a courageous lady who is growing increasingly hard to ignore. He can’t allow Jocelyn to distract him from the case, nor will he taint her with his war-darkened soul. She seems to see past the barriers surrounding his heart, which makes her all the more dangerous to his vow of remaining forever alone.

Buy your copy here:

              


Donna Hatch is the award-winning author of the best-selling “Rogue Hearts Series.” She discovered her writing passion at the tender age of 8 and has been listening to those voices ever since. A sought-after workshop presenter, she juggles freelance editing, multiple volunteer positions, her six children (seven, counting her husband), and still makes time to write. Yes, writing IS an obsession. A native of Arizona who recently transplanted to the Pacific Northwest, she and her husband of over twenty years are living proof that there really is a happily ever after.


Follow Donna on her Social Media pages:

                    




Loved this book! I originally won it at a writing conference and got Donna Hatch to sign it for me.
I read it through so quickly because I simply couldn't put it down! I loved it!
Then, I read it through again because it was THAT GOOD!!
Then I let my sister borrow it and she loved it so much she almost didn't give it back - so I bought her her own copy for her Birthday so I could have mine back - and then I read it again!
It is sweet, it is so full of life and passion (in the clean way) and adventure! Donna's writing style is incredible and the story flows so well. You feel with the characters and you fall in love with them. You feel their confusion and are torn by the conflict! It is amazing! I highly recommend it to anyone, whether the regency style is your cup of tea or not, it's worth the read! You will love it!


I laughed, I cried, I loved this book!
This is actually the second time I've read it and I have adored it both times I even bought it for my sister because I loved it so much. It was so well written and you become so invested in the characters. You can't help but love them and you won't be able to stop reading!!
I highly recommend this to anybody who appreciates a good adventure and a sweet romance!


As always Donna Hatch has brought us a tell of sweet romance, crazy and during adventure, and love. I was very pleased with Christian story. It suited him and it was nice to get to know the story of the perfectly perfect Christian. It made me ache for the characters and it was so sweet to see the brothers' interactions with each other. I eagerly await to read Grant's story next!


AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I adore this book! Seriously! I have read all 3 of the previous books and I wasn't sure what to think of Grant. He is so mysterious and dark. This book let us actual see inside his mind and soul and I loved it! I highly recommend reading the three as well, and the glimpses at Grant's character give you so much to anticipate for this book - which absolutely did NOT disappoint! I will have to read it again and again now. And Jocelyn is something else - absolutely a match for Grant in wit and levelheadedness! I adored her, I couldn't help it. And I knew from the start that if anyone could tame the dark soul of Grant, it was this woman. And oh how she does - I admire her and envy her and cheer for her and weep for her and I loved it! Love it!  Definitely fit the bill for the Rogue Hearts Series. They are all a MUST READ and this is no exception!


Overall - MUST, MUST, MUST READ this series!! Absolutely worth all your time.
I give it 5 stars for every book!





To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!