Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Blood Prophecy - Queen's Destiny Book Tour


I was really excited to feature this book today! I have heard nothing but good things from those who have reviewed it and I'm so pleased to welcome and feature Author Barb Jones here on my blog!

Let's get to know her!

Author Bio:

Having been born and raised in Hawaii, I loved telling stories ever since I was a child about vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, and witches. I was a little girl who loved scary stories, much to my mother's dismay. The scarier - the better. Hawaii was a perfect place for stories until I moved to Seattle. I decided to turn a love for the supernatural into writing stories to see if others would love them as much as I do. Currently, I live in Florida but since I'm a Seattle girl at heart, my stories take place in the Northwest. I continue to write supernatural stories of vampires, werewolves, witches, and more while enjoying the beaches and sunshine. I also love to help others and give back to my community. 


To get to know more about Barb, check out her sites below:


SOCIAL MEDIA

www.facebook.com/bloodprophecybooks
@TheBloodProphecy_1 (TWITTER)
www.thebloodprophecy.com


Now for the fabulous book!!

First, let's check out who the main characters are:

Amber

Chloe

Marcus

Michael
You can read all about them here in this fabulous book!!


Book Blurb:




Amber Stone, once a child prodigy, has just become curator of a special collection of Macedonian artifacts for the Seattle Museum of Natural History. Chloe, a prodigy of a different sort, holds a position at the museum focusing on tribal art. The two become fast friends, united by Amber's unsettling dreams and Chloe's unorthodox ways of dealing with them. Two strangers arrive in town, bringing with them a prophecy recorded more than three-thousand years ago, a prophecy that places Amber directly in the midst of a battle that has spanned a millennia.


Thanks for stopping by today! Leave a comment on what you think of this book and don't forget to check out the rest of the Tour Schedule:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!