Today I am featuring Author Anna del C. Dye and her new book The Roilden Stones of Elf Mountain!
Welcome Anna del C. Dye!
I took the opportunity to interview Anna for my blog for everyone to get to know more about her. Here was her reply:
Thank you so much for having me in your blog, Rebecca.
I would like to announce the Book Giveaway: You have a chance to win, The Roilden Stone of Elf Mountain. Leave a comment about this interview with your e-mail. One ebook will be given for each stop in this tour and the entries can be international.
1. When I was growing up ... I loved to hear tales of made-up worlds.
2. I once ... wrote a fairy tale after had I read a story about one and wondered if I could write something different than elfs. I could! It won two awards.
3. Readers would be surprised to know I ... am a native Spanish speaker and learned English reading the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew books.
4. Everyday I ... write more in my stories of elfs. Sometimes it is happy, and others sad, but always precious to me.
5. I like to ... live in Andoriah, the land where elfs existed in my books. To find peace, trust, love, and harmony in their midst—that would be heavenly.
6. I have always wanted to ... be a she-elf. Estee is the princess of the elf kingdom and I would like to be her when I grow up.
7. I will never forget ... how it felt when I wrote the last chapter in The Roilden Stones of Elf Mountain. Estee gave Arland a chance to her heart, and he broke it. Also, how the elfs are healing their race and becoming one.
8. The best thing about writing is ... I can be part of another race and live someone else’s life, with their permission.
9. When I am not writing, I like to ... go camping and take my swords with me. That keeps me close to my elfs.
10. I am working on ... The Roilden Stones of Elf Mountain so I am ready for the blog tour to announce the birth of my last book in the elf series.
Thank you Anna! It's always fun to learn more about new authors and their book.
Now, for the book itself:
Liberty … or Monarchy?
Should the wisest of races choose such a path, or return to the traditional council? Their queen has lost the Roilden Stones of Elf Mountain to a power-hungry wizard. After all, one can be deceived, but twenty?
With the stones missing, a fatal drought grips Andoriah, the new elfin home. Death to all is imminent. Who will retrieve the Stones when the Gold Elfs won’t act? Will heroes arise before Andoriah burns in eternal fire? Can the missing elf queen and her daughter be found?
The Roilden Stones of Elf Mountain is the long awaited prequel, and final installment in Anna del C.’s elf series. Discover the Elfs, an eternal race who chose to live in a world of woes away from their motherland. Love them, feel their pain and their happiness in a land that will test the core of their beliefs and bravery. Written in the genre of The Lord of the Rings and the Shannara series, The Roilden Stones of Elf Mountain comes alive with battles, heroism, action and romance.
You can find “The Roilden Stones of Elf Mountain,” here:
My website: www.annadelc.com
Thanks so much Rebecca for participating in my blog tour.
And Thank you Anna for sharing your work with all of us!